Monday, August 10, 2015

Garden Festival, Tisno, Croatia

We went to The Garden Festival for one day, held on a beach in the coastal town of Tisno in Croatia. Its house music all day and all night on the beach and in the water and if you really wanna splurge you can get on a boat with a couple hundred other people and a bar full of booze and an internationally renowned DJ and ship out into the Adriatic for a four hour set. We did so during the sunset hours...we saw Disco Knights (https://soundcloud.com/discoknights) with Seth Troxler...

Party Boat


Revelers


Party Boat 2


Beach stage early in the day


Beach


Mr. Party himself

Early on when I got on the boat I saw this guy fiddling with his Pentax 35mm and obviously confused as to how to operate it so I went and asked him if he needed any help. He explained that he was a writer for some music/arts/culture magazine and his photographer had to bail so he was stuck doing both jobs. I helped him out with his camera and in exchange he let me borrow his press pass which I used to get right up behind the DJ and take some pics of my own. It was pretty cool...


On a Boat 

Sunset

Railing



Out at Sea


Disco Knights


Setting Up



Yer Boys



1 comment: